View Single Post
Old Posted May 31, 2011, 6:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat View Post
Thanks! This was an interesting tour. So many things to mention. The market looks exceptional. I am really glad you featured Hydrostone. This my first introduction to Hydrostone and eager to learn more about it. I will look at the link. That type of neighborhood interests me. Halifax appears to be an attractive city. The little squirrel was cute. Thanks again.
The squirrel was a total fluke. I thought I saw a bird and I turned back and it was a tree branch but as I looked down there he was and I figured I'd snap a pic. As soon as I did - he was posing.

I miss Halifax dearly - Calgary is a great big city (where I live now); but there is something about Halifax that just makes it wonderful.

The Hydrostone is probably one of the most sought after neighbourhoods in Halifax now a days, which explains the rash of multi-residential going up around it. I'd like to see more, but not quite in the heart of it - just off to the side I guess.

Now if only the economy would grow and they'd get something like a streetcar that could go to the market and through downtown to the Hydrostone - that would really be cool!