View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 22, 2010, 11:01 PM
Because I'm Clever!

The first one came from me. I got it from a friend who had official connections. It's a screen grab from a PDF (which I have in case I wanted to make an even bigger copy) from Westfield America showing the leasing areas of the WTC mall. It's from...June 2001 if i recall correctly...right after Silverstein and Westfield signed the lease for the center.

The second one was "leaked" to the conspiracy website roughly 3 years ago. It's a plan diagram by Minorou Yamasaki and Asc. (the architecture firm) for the Port Authority. It's dated 1963 (as you can clearly see), which while getting the towers largely correct, the rest of the complex was redesigned twice (in 1965 and 1968) after that drawing was made.