View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 10, 2019, 7:19 PM
Ω

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisVanDerWright View Post
You don't think they expected it? It looks like black anodized aluminum... How could you expect that not to be black?

No, they chose what they chose. I personally like the black louvers, I just think silver would complete the rainbow of the top frustrum set.
I mean, they didn't even have the blow thru floor planned properly when construction had already began. And the glass detailing and shading has changed substantially after construction began also. After a lot of issues.
So no, I don't really think these things really were thought through properly. Look at how badly the dark louvers clash. That isn't portrayed in any of the renderings. It wasn't intentional, at least originally.

Imo the black louvers are also ugly, but you're right we all have different taste and standards.

Last edited by Zerton; Sep 11, 2019 at 3:55 PM. Reason: clarifying that I think the louvers look bad, not the whole building.