View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 29, 2017, 7:47 PM

Could not agree more about Nova Scotia will only benefit is Halifax grows, which is my I get headaches when I read stories like https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/halifaxs-dark-horse-bid-for-new-amazon-headquarters-sparks-soul-searching/article36421363/

These people have their heads so far up their asses that they are actually complaining about the possibility of Halifax growing Let's just imagine for a second that the rumor of Tesla setting up their new HQ here along with Amazon as well, could you imagine how big that would be for Halifax?!

I know with the current state the city is in that would never happen but if it did that would put Halifax on the map, and I feel the tech industry is Halifax's way and opportunity to prosper, geographically we're isolated from other major cities which makes Halifax hard to justify for off loading more cargo then what we're doing right now.

I'd say I'd be happy if Halifax achieved a size somewhere between 800,000 - 1,200,000. So roughly the same size as Winnipeg/Quebec city but slightly smaller then Edmonton / Calgary