View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 16, 2021, 2:56 PM

Great additional pics! I'm particularly drawn to the last two...

I like the other photo threads you've posted as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuriandrade View Post
Your thread makes me feel I'm in LA and probably those were the places I'd like to know. Obviously as tourist you won't make the sense of everything, but I try to experience cities from the point of view of people living there.
I try to do that too; when I visit a place, I do the touristy stuff to see what the fuss is about, and then I hope to get that out of the way and try to do the things and see the things that locals might be more likely to do, or do something a tourist normally wouldn't do. Example, if there's a main street that I know has been beautified and is the premiere street of an area, I will see it for a bit, but then make it a point to walk down a parallel but less beautified street, or side streets that I know are the streets that the real locals use because it's more convenient to use, or they live there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuriandrade View Post
About São Paulo, I'm pretty sure you will love it. It's perfect for people like you that like big cities while paying attention on the details. If you come to visit, let me know!
Thanks! I know for sure I would love visiting São Paulo.

And please let me know if you're in LA.

~ Charles Bukowski