Thread: Found Detroit
View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 8, 2021, 8:08 PM

Thanks I’ve taken a liking to scoping em out every so often not to mention the likely bonus that they place a banger at the end showcasing the beauty of the area. When I had a subscription with Crain’s Detroit that was another go to I found this one before I hit my monthly limit thankfully from the edge of the Gordie Howe construction zone it’s from last October but there’s not much going on in Delray other than GH work so it’s pretty much up to date.

It’s a depressing knowing that they depopulated an entire neighborhood just to expand and retrofit the Marathon refinery to process tar sands. Im not a huge fan of fracking but thinking of the short and long term consequences placed on residents of a neighborhood already chock full of heavy industry only a couple years before the shale boom made the US the largest energy producer is ironic to say the least..

Everything else aside a damn fine skyline pic the lighting is almost perfect.

Edit here’s one more came across when I was closing down pages it’s advertising pre-leasing for a significant mixed use project at 525 Frederick.

Crexi

Last edited by Thirteen Mile; Nov 8, 2021 at 9:08 PM.