View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 25, 2009, 6:34 AM

UteNation - Boise has respect for what Utah has done. And Utah has beat BSU out of the BCS twice with a better ranking. And congrats on both of those wins, that is what us non-aqs need to bolster our argument. BYU and Utah have lost all of the games against BSU though (in the FBS)

The Mnt West is the hot thing now, but it is still dog shit, just like the rest of the non-aqs. Last year the MW got a lot of respect, and rightly so. But this is a different year, and I know you are not going to have the same amount of success as you did last year. BYU and Utah could be all the way out of the rankings before they play each other. TCU isn't the same team they were last year either. I'm not worried about them winning out.

BSU can get to the BCS in spite of the WAC. BSU does not need the MW. BSU is a new program, having unmatched success for such a new program, and the program is continuing to expand. Utah and BYU both have much bigger and older programs. Our stadium doesn't even seat 35000 people. Boise State will continue to grow, expand, and get even better.

All I have to say is please don't suck again by the time our series starts up. See you Sat, Oct 01 in Boise, 2011. But the Utes will suck by then, and BSU will be blamed for scheduling more cupcakes.

If you care so much about what other football fans think about Utah or the Mountain West, then stay away from sites like Rivals and Scout.