View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 20, 2020, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmajackson View Post
NSLC with a drive thru? Also there's a NSLC Signature across the highway. I guess it could be a Cannabis store but I heard Mill Cove is getting one.

D1 for Subway would make sense. All of the other big fast food chains have a location in Bedford South and/or Bedford West. Their closest are Mill Cove and Kearney Lake Plaza which are outside the huge new population centre.

"C" by the way is almost certainly a gas station with a carwash. The tiny store footprint indicates brands like Wilsons, Canadian Tire or Esso. Mobil are in Superstore parking lots but don't have carwashes. Petro Canada, Irving, and Fast Fuel are all nearby and usually build bigger stores. Shell tends to partner with Sobeys Express who would never build in a Superstore parking lot.
Looking at it more you're 100% right about C being a car wash and the pumps to the right.

Looking at B more there is what looks to be a dumpster to the right with 2 doors facing superstore and 1 door out towards the parking lot. I'm wondering if this could be an A&W?