View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 23, 2009, 12:41 AM
(||||||-||||-||||||)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedy13 View Post
^Well I'll do the best I can to name a few off the top of my head.

Polygon
Amacon
Concord Pacific
Concert Properties
Henderson
Bastion
Bosa
Cressey
Millennium

These are certainly some of the larger ones whose names get tossed around, though the list is by no means exhaustible. A good Vancouver forumer to get in contact with over such matters is jlousa. He's definitely well involved in the industry, though I'm not entirely sure to what capacity. He's very knowledgeable on such matters.

Hello raggedy,

As a Vancouverite myself, I do agree that these are the most well-known ones around here. These are great builders of the Metro Vancouver Area and they do have a lot of projects going on at the same time. Another one I know very well is "ADERA"....do you know that one. I've been to a lot of their developments. Also, "ASPAC" should be on your list too! That was the one who planned the Coal Harbour 15 years ago...now Vancouver Waterfront is a great place with awesome buildings. I think that is the company who did "2 Harbour Green"...I just visited that place a week ago. And now they are going to Richmond Oval and develop that waterfront community. It's called the "River Green"....I should start a thread on that.

Thanks for you pics! They are always so familiar to me.

Take care,
Allen

~ FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT

Last edited by metroXpress; Jan 23, 2009 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Additional information