View Single Post
Old Posted May 13, 2020, 9:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'homard View Post
Yesterday I was polled on the subject of sports, and how much I miss sports, and would I support federal financial help for this or that professional sports league.
The questions seemed to indicate it was a federal poll or possibly Liberal Party of CXanada polling, and the slant of the questions seemed weighted towards what I felt towards handing over $150 million of taxpayer money to the CFL.
I'll probably never learn the results of the polling but if I do I'll let you folks know.

And here is the result of that poll:
http://angusreid.org/covid19-sports-empty-arenas/

Edit: Two noteworthy things about the poll results - Only 17 per cent of At;. Cdns. seem to give a shit about the CFL, by far the lowest percentage in Canada. Secondly, the poll contained the question about what responders thought about giving the CFL a taxpayer-funded bailout. I know the question was in there as I answered the question in this very poll. But the responses to that particular question are not mentioned in the above summary of the poll.
That's not terribly unusual. Sometimes someone pays to have people polled on a particular question and ask that the results not be released. It happens all the time, actually. Too bad though. I think I can guess the answer anyway.

Last edited by L'homard; May 13, 2020 at 4:18 PM.