View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 27, 2020, 7:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesPhan View Post
That's an absolutely awesome round of CDR submissions, one of the best of the year!

The 650 Fairmount project, in conjunction with 500 Spring Garden and the project at 8th and Spring Garden, will add so much foot traffic to the area. The 1324 W. Allegheny Avenue project was unexpected, but in the best kind of way. While I'm lamenting the loss of the two existing buildings, this new one will add some much-needed density to an area that could use it. Speaking of needed density, all of the projects slated to begin along N. American Street is exciting!

Also, since 3705 North Broad is going to the CDR, does this mean that the Beury Building renovation will begin soon?! Shift Capital owned both sites last time I checked. The area surrounding Broad and Erie (especially to the west of Broad) has so much potential, so I'm elated to see this project begin!
I was thinking same thing about Buery building. Its nice to see the project next door, but what about the main building? Its been stalled for years.