View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 19, 2008, 2:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford_DJ View Post
^You should of seen the ammendments. Holy crap, I've never seen so many ammendments shot down so easily ever. One was about not selling, therefore not making money off they sell, the existing building, and another about a library tax.

One thing is for sure. Mr. Kelly must hate Mr. Murphy and Hendsbee for constantly ignoring him. The only sensible ones there were Uteck and Sloane. They'd both get up say something really sensible in a really pissed off voice and then sit back down.

In the period of an hour and a half i was watching they debated about tax-reform, libraries, money process, the waterside centre, ect. Basically put everything but cats and dogs.

I got so sick of the library bulls**t i turned off the T.V. All I know is something about the Greenway Trail got aprroved. As long as theres no animal bylaws and Commonwealth Games issues the city might survive the next four years
Hahah yup, council working hard at wasting time again. Even debating an issue in which they already voted down, the waterside centre. What was that all about?