View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 15, 2022, 5:34 PM
Unicorn Wizard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST500 View Post
Glenn Loury: We Need Asian Migrants to Offset Loser Americans:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ser-americans/

"The U.S. government should import more Asian workers because Americans are mediocre laggards, says Glenn Loury, a professor at Brown University.

“I think we need these [Asian] people,” Loury said in a December 20 conversation with Amy Wax, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania. Loury continued:

Let them come. I mean, in fact, that’s the only way we’re going to survive the challenge of the Chinese behemoth going forward another generation or two, because if I look at what’s going on in the legacy population — white and black — of the United States of America, I see a lot of mediocrity, I see a lot of laggardliness, I see a lot of decay and corruption and so forth, of people not realizing the full human potential … I don’t know what the alternative is."
This guy is a piece of shit and if anyone deserves to be "cancelled" he is. You can be smart enough to do well in an quantitative science but if you want to be credible you don't just go around putting down an entire race using subjective phrases that you must know have no backing reality.

This reminds me of when someone on this forum shared that national review piece where the author wrote something like "rural whites continue to whelp more children". Dogs whelp. Yep, that's what poor people are. Stray dogs.