View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 15, 2015, 8:12 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper View Post
Great idea and I commend you for doing it. Unfortunately, your figures don't jive with the SSP database. It's not really about who is right and who is wrong. It's more about the confusion over a tower's appearance on your list that is not 300 metres in the database. Also, if Skyrise is a supertall than Canada has the tallest supertall in North America.
I was thinking. If you need help for some new projects to add to the SSP database and map, feel free to PM me. I can work side by side with you to show you the projects that I feel should be added. Especially for the NYC section and Miami-Dade.

I title all my posts in the compilation, especially for high rises, so feel free to add them to the map as a couple of NYC high rises are missing.

I try to use the latest figures. I know for some supertalls, this will change (like India's tallest reduced over half the size in the last two months).

This applies for other users. If there are changes or updates to certain supertalls, lets say a proposal in Europe or India for example, feel free to add a comment here. I wanted this to be a discussion on supertalls, updates, and so on.

- Chris E.

Edit: If SSP needs an extra hand for the database, I'm up for the job. I can volunteer for it. I have consistent records on these projects and documenting them. For: NYC and its satellites, Miami-Dade

Just a thread note: This front page will get pretty beefy once I add China in. But I will let you guys know when I add the links, which will make navigating it much easier.

Last edited by chris08876; Jun 15, 2015 at 8:23 PM.