View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 16, 2013, 8:53 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHikka View Post
Removed the (Inside Wheeler) portion of the thread title. I think we all know where Downtown Moncton is.
When I created the thread, I was trying to divide up Moncton into neighbourhoods so that we could have neighbourhood focussed discussions, I thought we needed some idea as to where the dividing line between "downtown" and the "northwest end" and "Moncton east" was. I arbitrarily used Wheeler Blvd as the dividing line.

I thought a definition was necessary because some people would have a very narrow view of where "downtown" Moncton is. For example, some would claim that downtown is bounded by Vaughan Harvey, Mountain Rd and King St. North of this you would have "north central Moncton" and west of this you would have the "west end". I just didn't want to get too neighbourhood specific.

Still, the original title of the thread was pretty cumbersome, and as long as everyone maintains the understanding that "downtown" means "within the confines of Wheeler Blvd", then I am cool with changing the name of the thread to [Moncton] Downtown Developments

Last edited by MonctonRad; Jan 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM.