View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 6, 2018, 3:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atbw View Post
Construction has been a little annoying - we're going to have workers in our unit to touch up deficiencies and the elevators are really bogged down with workers during the day. I didn't have the chance to view it in person before moving in as I was moving from overseas. The layout isn't the most space efficient though. We have a long hallway with a bathroom, laundry closet and another closet off of it, then an open concept kitchen/living room and a small bedroom with sliding doors at the corner.

It was more 'under construction' than I expected, but it's better now. Generally though I like it: it's clean, it's new, and has a great location which is what really sold me. 1BR is about 1450/month, which I might not spring for if I was living alone, but it's decent as a couple.
Cool, thanks for the info. My wife and I went through much of the same moving into Luxor II while it was being finished (back in 2013). We lived in the Waterford Suites on Hollis near you for many years but decided to ditch that area for a while with all of the construction about to commence for the Alexander, Flynn Flats, Maple, Queens Marquee, etc. We were considering a 1 BR in Curve (on South Park St) but the units are quite tiny.