View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 31, 2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVictor1 View Post
Don't forget they also teamed up for the Streeterville site on Pesthigo. I'm somewhat underwhelmed by that project.

This is what I'm wondering, are we talking 65 additional floors aor 65 total floors because this hasn't been stated yet?

These are going to be 'luxury' units. We aren't talking about a ton of studios and remember how small this site is.

Not only that, the hotel floors are already built and there are many voids and vaulted spaces as they didn't want a lot of the hotel rooms to face the alley and face the Transportation Building. It's not clear if the currently built hotel space will be converted or remain hotel.

These units I think will be built and have the appointments so that it can be converted to condo at a later date.
well if it was 65 stories on top was curretnly there it would be a 90 story building..i wish it was still in the plan but it think its a pretty safe based on the articles to assume the total height will be 65 stories (25 stories currently there plus 40 stories built on top)...hoping that the "ultra luxury" units will result in higher floor to ceiling heights..givies up a building in the mid 700 ft range.