View Single Post
Old Posted May 31, 2011, 7:49 PM
3rd Coast King

Houston, TX - Random Occurences and Chance Meetings.....

Well I had a whole schpeal about whats been going on with me lately but my connection timed out and it didnt save everything that I wrote. So here is the condensed version.

Been putting my break to use before my summer session and UHD begins. Final class before they hand over my bachelor's in Finance!

Been out with James(jfre81) hittin them streets makin it happen. Meet this really cool chick named Jessica. Told her that I thought she was interesting and I wanted to take her picture. She agreed.

Flickr thought she was interesting too and featured my photo on Flickr Explore on 5/8/2011. See the link below and CLICK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the photo hit Explore I decided to meet back up with Jessica. We did a full photoshoot. She was great to work with despite being honked at repeatedly, almost being accosted by a filthy bum at BK and dealing with the dirty gritty locations I chose for the shoot. This was my first fashion shoot ever but definitely not the last. View the full shoot here

CLICK MY EXPLORE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

Here's some beats for your journey
http://soundcloud.com/damionsheppard...anana-mixshake

My Book

Last edited by diskojoe; May 31, 2011 at 8:23 PM.