View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 15, 2008, 2:04 PM
arf

@Aleyds: Not a hard question for me. As much as I loved Buenos Aires and Iguazu was spectacular I would go back to Fitz Roy in a heartbeat.

@pablozar: We spent a month in Argentina. Maybe too much time backpacking in Southern Patagonia, but the scenery did not disappoint.

@Sottovoce: Amazing places make for nice photos. I really do wish I had my new camera though.

@patriciasgbr: I know I need to: lakes country, Aconcagua, the Mendoza area. It is just too big a country to try and fit everything in. I wish I lived there. So many cool things to do and reasonably easy to get to. Here in St. John's, I'm trapped by an eight-hour flight to get to Calgary or Edmonton,. although it is the same time to get to the British Isles so maybe I will try for Ireland or Scotland.

@Claudia: thanks for the translation.

There are more photos in my Argentina/Chile set here, but they aren't quite organized chronologically yet. It covers about a third of the photos I took there.

-- “We heal each other with kindness, gentleness and respect.” -- Richard Wagamese
-- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” -- Dr. Seuss