View Single Post
Old Posted May 16, 2022, 2:54 AM
Tony V / ValuezTV

[QUOTE=iheartphilly;9625953]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTone View Post

This is a good photo from TonyTone. Zoom in if you are on a smart phone. Some kind of patch work near the front and top. And hard to tell the rest of the exterior condition of it. And, there's nothing interesting architecturally about this rowhome looking bldg. And quite frankly, it could use an exterior renovation as it give off a vibe that who ever owns it doesn't give two sh*ts on how it looks or that there's any semblance of quality to it. I'll take a brownstone or handsome brick bldg in its place as contrast to the new construction that abuts it. Hell, even something that appears in decent shape and has some interesting architecturally elements would be better than this. Oh well, to each their own.
Oringally Blarts photo I think lol.

However that's exactly what im saying everyone can say the "contrast is nice, Old and new, Blasé blasé"

This is the point blank period with that commercial row home and building next to it.

The developers didn't offer the owners of those buildings what they felt was "enough capital buyout" and they said

"well shoot this is Market st and you're building a skyscraper f that im staying and im gonna screw with your project".

Little kid games, now of course this is America you can own a plot of land next to the empire state building and not sell out because you don't want to.

Land of the free.

This persons property isn't anything spectacular and is just a dive bar from what I heard, why not make it worth your while and get a spot in the new building on that same corner or relocate to an even better area?

But it is what it is and the job is done at least they will get new customers from the law office after work or even during lunch.