View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 21, 2023, 4:51 PM

I bought a single game ticket ($84.40) for Sunday 2pm game. Only found out a week later it was for two games, one at 2pm and the other at 4pm. Back to back games. I think their social media advertising should have pushed that pricing deal more clearly.

Both games were nail-biters right to the buzzer. Game 2 actually going into overtime. So I got pretty close to 5 hours of great entertainment for $84. Well worth the price. I was sitting row 1 right behind the media/score control table between both team benches.

Games were being broadcast on ESPN. I could see the tv monitor of the two sports commentators. One fella seemed pretty popular, everyone was fist pumping him. I had no idea who this person was.

Huge success probably in the way it was organized, sure, but huge success in drawing a crowd, I doubt. However, the 1000/1200 or so folks at Sunday's game were very enthusiastic. I probably would have gone to Saturday's game, but unfortunately I had a poker tournament to attend to.

I player stood out Sunday, Yale's 7ft Danny Wolf. Wow, this guy must be heading to NBA. Fast, agile and a play maker. Need to keep an eye on this guy.

ESPN Danny Wolf bio here along with an ESPN highlight of the Moncton game.
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...173/danny-wolf

Will I'll be attending Atlantic Slam 2024, you betya!