View Single Post
Old Posted May 17, 2020, 8:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SignalHillHiker View Post
I'm not sure. I don't fully understand the rules around wild game here. I know restaurants can sell it, and it seems a couple of groceries (Bidgoods, especially) just do whatever the fuck they want... but I think it's technically illegal for groceries to do so. And Costco, I really wouldn't know. I can count on one finger the number of times I've been in one. It's awful. It's all people coming in from out around the bay loading up on mayonnaise and it's just... crowds of that particular type infuriate me. I get angry at the comfortable sneakers, outdated jeans, goretex jackets, baseball caps, how many of them have to loudly talk about knowing each other ("WHAS YOU DOIN IN TOWN DER BUDDY B'Y!"). I just... I can't. I'd rather listen to people from Ontario say "downtown" on a loop.

I buy mine on the harbourfront or one of the roadstand stands (typically the one on the side of Topsail Road, somewhere in between Mount Pearl and Paradise; I don't know which subdivision is which).

I realize I'm answering a joke but... I do that, sorry lol Like that scene in The Crown. Dowager Countess: You'll have to excuse cousin Violet. She's very literal.
New question: what does seal flipper pie taste like?