View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 10, 2014, 7:36 PM

Someone or more accurately, (some people) are not happy this proposal has been approved in it's preliminary stage, (height variance). That's ok.

As already discussed by many posters the (architect) scandal, I'll use those words, is irrelevant in the grand scheme of this proposal moving forward or not. Technically and legally, there was nothing done wrong, as already discussed. From a credibility stand point for the individual involved/developer, and councils due diligence in the matter, it has raised questions of credibility for both parties. This discussion is best left to the MAA and what if anything should be done. /end/

I've learned(from the article),that only one thing should change at this point. my OP and who was listed under what category.

Personally, I was quite happy with the initial "artists rendering of the proposal". Industrial, Glass, steel exterior, with what appears to be smoke stacks, representing the warehouse district and it's integration with the Pump House quite well. Others will disagree.

I can't comment much more on the proposal or how it may change, as it is only 5 days removed from being approved in it's initial stage.

I'll give this to at least April of this year to hear more about the Parkade, and more detailed information on the project. Hence the term Proposed..