View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 4, 2018, 4:13 PM

Quick update on some projects happening or in planning...

The Broadway project is close to getting some skin, still has the completion target this fall.

The Bonneville Hotel project is slated to begin this fall. There has been an unfortunate amount of delays due to funding.

Across the street, Idahoan Foods is still in the decision phase of moving out of downtown or building on. Original plans called for a seven storie complex with three floors of parking and ground retail. I'm really hoping this goes through. I believe they will have the decision by mid month.

Tru hotels by Hilton has broken ground on the west side of the river due south of the Garden Inn.

Holiday Inn has a hotel planned for Jackson Hole Junction, nothing of any other tenants yet but more announcements are going to be made soon.

Wingate Hotels will be building a hotel just off 17th Street by the mall which is pretty cool. There is a definite need due to the hospital being over there.

Site work has begun on both new INL research labs.

That's all the majors right now. Plenty of homes, townhomes, and small retail projects in and around the area and it's almost mind numbing seeing all the growth.

I.F. City: 56,813
I.F. Metro: 132,073
I.F. Bingham CSA: 178,025