View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 25, 2006, 2:13 AM
furified freestyle

i have always really liked hoboken inspite of its high weekend douche quotient, though it does lend to good clean entertainment. the night before i threw my buddy's bachelor party we went out to a bar in hoboken and without even getting half way through my pint of beer, some coked out girl put her hand on some girl's husband's crotch. the wife didn't waste three seconds before cold cocking her right across her in the eye -- knocked her ass straight to the ground. then when THAT girl's (male) friend tried to break it up, he knocked the wife over, which prompted the husband to clock this dude right in his nose, causing an insta-gusher. all the while, the too-small-of-a bouncer is just yelling to break it up while it's going down. we had a good spot at the bar so we just watched it all happen and toasted to it when they were all cleared out.

so anyway yeah, i dig hoboken but 9 out of 10 new projects there are just FUGLY. even my buddy's condo building, which is built to resemble a five story rowhome, just comes out tacky (on the outside -- inside it's real nice). still, hoboken is an excellent place to live (especially if you like italian food), the lightrail goes both directions, and the path goes two directions in manhattan and another in jersey. hoboken rocks.