View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 29, 2006, 4:10 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitySkyline
Well, I also gathered up some pictures of the observation deck. Wanna see them as well? (I'll gather pics a bit later and post them).

The more interesting pics are the ones from the outdoor deck, especially since the FT won't have that. Yes, the new indoor deck will be nice and will give you an idea of what you missed of the WTC's indoor deck, but the outdoor deck was something to behold: wind in your face, NO wires or glass glare to block your views, a full 360 degree view (at the ESB deck, behind you is the building; at the outdoor deck on the WTC, behind you was blue sky).

Anyway, sorry, didn't mean to depress you (after others cheered you up ) I'm sure the pictures will help.

Yes, show them, please.

We were indeed hoping to get an outdoor obs deck as well, but with the new spire / antenna arrangement, that seems highly unlikely now.

But having the INDOOR obs deck, at this point, is better than none at all. We WERE at least pushing for a few of the things that the old WTC had, and we will get them.

But at least, in time, we will once again have the highest viewing point on the East Coast!!!