View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 20, 2014, 1:57 AM
FUS RO DAH!

Cacau Show store. From an SSC Brazil Projects Contest

This last week there was a competition at Brazil SSC forum, to create a store for Cacau Show (a popular chocolates store franchise here (Cacau = Cocoa)).

Since I had some time off this week, I could dedicate myself a bit for the challenge.

here is the competition thread
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1737183

terrain that had to be used
http://i60.tinypic.com/219116x.jpg

Important:
* Needed to follow Cacau Show pattern of visual identification (not fancy, basically their only visual pattern is the light colored bricks and the logo)
* Space for the products
* Deposit
* 1 male and female bathroom
* small kitchen for employees
* small cafe
* Kids space (optional)
* Needs to show project drawings besides the renderings

here is the project I submitted

6 - service corridor to deposit of materials and gas canisters room (in theory, we could also have here a ladder to the rooftop and access to electrical and water registers, but didn´t have time for that.

8 - access to clients toilets and staircase to underground employee area

9 - view of someone climbing the staircase from the employees area below. Notice the window up there is the boss office

10 - boss checking out who arrived late

11 - mezanine/cafe

19 - view of staircase to mezanine space

20 - entrance view

DRAWINGS

underground - garage, deposit for boxes and freezers, employees toilet, employees kitchen (didn´t have time to furniture it), gas canisters room (gas is hardly piped in Brazil), and another small deposit under the staircase (door can be seen on image above

1nd floor (4 tables to eat chocolates, products displays and shelves, reception/sales desk, male and female toilets for clients, staircase to underground floor

2nd floor/mezanine (cafe, 4 tables, office (restricted access)

Rooftop