View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 29, 2011, 12:48 PM

Support petition

Please world people, show some support to poor struggling Paris. Sign the petition in favor of Hermitage's project, I know how heartwarming it would be to many good people over here, coming from you guys.
Beware! the creepy haters of the dark side of the force are harshly opposing the project but we shall overcome!

Now seriously, see the fields at the bottom of the petition page, these are their meanings.

Prénom: your first name.

Nom de famille: your last name.

Pays: your country.
That drop list is filled in French, I'm translating a few countries' names which may not seem obvious.
Austria -> Autriche
Germany -> Allemagne
Hungary -> Hongrie
Netherlands -> Pays-Bas
New Zealand -> Nouvelle Zélande
South Korea -> Corée du Sud
Spain -> Espagne
Switzerland -> Suisse
United Kingdom -> Royaume Uni
United States -> États-Unis (at the bottom of the list because of the character É which developers of that site didn't want to manage properly).
That's enough, isn't it? Most countries' names are very similar in French and in English. For example if you're in Mexico or in Brazil, then simply choose Mexique or Brésil.

Adresse e-mail: any e-mail address you don't care too much about.

Montrer votre signature à tous ? Oui/Non: show anyone you've signed? yes/no.
You may choose the check button saying no, it doesn't matter at all. That's what I did myself because a few French forumers I wouldn't trust know my hometown.

Thank you for filling in those fields and then pushing the Signer cette pétition button. Do not do it twice or more like some did in France lol, it would ruin the credibility of this thing which already seems unsignificant. Still someone claiming to be Hermitage's CEO himself left a comment in there and it is actually believed that it was really him, so I guess it could be sort of a little helpful somehow.