View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 24, 2006, 9:22 PM
devout Pizzatarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgolch
Alright, I'm feeling it.

Truthfully, I think those of us with a less enthusiastic initial impression are turned off by the color of the model. Ugly tan, with a contrasting white interuption in the middle, as well as a striking white roof is visually unappealing.

Depending on glass color (as many have already suggested), and how it interfaces with concrete balconies will be important for this one. Also, I presume the roof and interuption in the middle will be something other than tan or white. Would you guys agree?
well, i wasn't really trying to brow-beat my feelings on this proposal into the rest of you (alright, i was trying a little ), but i'm just so excited for this project. if you honestly don't like it, that's cool, people are free to like and dislike whatever they want. i guess i went on my ramblings here in this thread because people were putting themselves into a so-called "hater" group and i feel there is so MUCH more to this project than what is currently meeting the eye with these tiny, preliminary cardboard model pics.

Last edited by Steely Dan; Feb 24, 2006 at 9:27 PM.