View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 10, 2020, 8:42 PM
Modulator

Walked around downtown...yes in 111° because I'm crazy like that...and thought I would post some updates.

1. As mentioned on the low-rise thread, O'Neil is setting up the tower crane today. Also, Broadstone Portland now has a tower crane. So 3 more cranes in the skyline, but Wexford's came down.

2. The scaffolding around AC has come down and the hotel actually looks much nicer than I thought. The white and grey really stands out next to the garage and APS tower.

3. ASU is completing it's final floor. Not a skyline changer by any means, but adds some good infill. It's especially nice to see coming West on Fillmore.

4. Adeline is on the 14th floor with some facade on the lower floors and Link 2 is also on the 14th floor. So these towers are roughly halfway.

5. Derby is starting to move faster and on the 4th floor with the elevator shaft is up to about the 7th level.

6. X is pretty much topped on the Eastern end and 1 floor to go on the Western half.

7. Aspire has completed 1 level above ground.

Snapped a few update pics. I was using my super-wide lens to eliminate verticle perspective, so they are a tad blurry in some spots. Sorry I didn't get more...but I was already dying trying to get these.

AC Hotel

Adeline

ASU

Derby (thought I would include the luffing crane for dramatic effect)

Link 2

Link 2 up close