View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 13, 2008, 5:19 PM
Glorfied Overrated Guest

Movie Shoot Locations

seeing as how we all know what a movie shoot looks like with its unassuming barrage of white trucks and trailers, and street closures in popular areas like Gastown. i'm starting a thread that i noticed isn't here for shoot locations around town for upcoming movies.

any papparazzi can figure that out, and i'm certain there's a few closet pap's on this forum, or just general would be celeb stalkers.

i'd like it if we could post what is shooting where, and who is in it, but thats not always possible. so, just include the locations for the current shoots, and we'll speculate from there.

currently, and for the past week, North Vancouver from about Lonsdale and Third Street has been San Francisco. as well the open air parking lot at Lonsdale Quay has been closed as its now a used car lot. not sure if anyone here has noticed that or not. anyone know who's in the movie, and what the title is? i've seen signs up Lonsdale (specifically at 8 Street) for Night At The Museum 2, but i'm not sure that takes place in San Francisco.

Pinky: I think so, Brain, but this time, you put the trousers on the chimp.