View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 1, 2010, 10:13 PM
Ex Houstonian

Almost every black guy that I came across was like, yo man, give me money, so that was pretty ridiculous. But I never really felt unsafe. I got suckered in to buying some "groceries" for some black guy at a corner store and the douche got 20 dollars worth of crap and expected me to pay for all of it. I was like, wtf man, Im not an ATM machine. He eventually took most of it back but I still paid for 5 bucks of it, and I then had 15 bucks left over and he came really close to me, and was like just slip it into my pocket. He expected me to just give him the rest of my money. I cant stand people like that, they are pretty much the worthless scum of the Earth.
Not to be racist or anything, but only black guys do that, rarely if ever has a homeless looking white guy just asked me for my money in rude ways like the black guys do. Whenever I go back home to Houston and I walk around at night, almost every black dude I come across downtown also just pretty much tells me to give him my money for no good reason too. I'm sure I'll get accosted now on this forum for not being politically correct.