View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 3, 2019, 7:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFromTexas View Post
I'm really hoping it has the darker look shown in these latest renderings. Austin needs some color variety. The glass appears pretty dark, but really, I was looking at the other buildings to compare, and it appears about as dark as the Chase Bank Tower does there, which makes me wonder if it isn't purely the reflective glass since the Chase Bank Tower is highly reflective as well, even though it has some darker accents. One other thing I was thinking of is that since this building will be so much taller than most of our skyline, it's going to be kind of interesting seeing the lower portion of the building reflect the other buildings while the upper floors won't be reflecting anything but the sky.

Also, I love the lighting shown in those renderings. If that's what they go with, then I'll be happy. That south facade with the lights going up look really sharp.
I think it's actually the east facade that has the strip of lights going up, but yeah that's my favorite side. Wish they had something similar on the south side where the best view of the skyline is, though.