View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 19, 2012, 7:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles Past View Post
Hi you guys.

I'm still sorry about what happened back at New Years. I just felt like I'd ruined everything and I had to go away.

I'm also sorry about the deletions. I can restore my old postings if you'd like. I archived everything before I left, from page 1 on. Some of my picture links may be broken, but those can be fixed, too, in time. The photos I posted are all still on my hosting. I didn't delete any of those.

If 3940dxer would like to have the first 287 complete original html pages for his own archive, I'd be happy to give them to him. I hope that will help to make amends.

-Scott
Scott, I just want to thank you for being so considerate to take the time restoring what was lost back then. I love this thread so much that I'm currently re-reading it through for a second time (on page 175 at the moment) and I was so disheartened to see all your early posts mysteriously "last edited by Los Angeles Past; Jan 01, 2012" and leaving nothing in your wake; like someone else mentioned, it too made me realize how fragile (and important) this resource is and how action must be taken to maintain it. Seeing you acknowledge so much puts a big ol' smile on my face