View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 19, 2019, 5:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah89 View Post
Ontario is rapidly changing in its demographics and a Premier should reflect this. Why do we have a fat, white guy with a Hoser accent in charge? he's a thing of the past. We should have a person of colour in charge. This province is soon to be immigrant majority anyway. Send this Hoser packing back to the 1980's.
I'm a fat white guy. Okay not as big as Doug Ford but still overweight. What does that matter? You want a person of colour in charge but are at the same time discriminating against someone's appearance?!?

Shouldn't you be focused on policies rather than appearance? Ontario is not set to be immigrant majority. Yes there will be more non-Caucasian people but I don't see us getting to a point where more than half of Ontarians were born outside Ontario.

What's a Hoser accent?!? I find Ford speaks the way he does because he's not well educated. Is that what Hoser means?

But I do have to tell you that for whatever reason, white males are quite popular in politics in Canada no matter which party. The Prime Minister and all provincial Premiers are white males. And many minorities voted for them.