View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 28, 2013, 3:31 PM

derangedlacrimes.com

The never-ending Dahlia story...

[QUOTE=Blaster;6239859]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaylordWilshire View Post
You've given Steve Hodel a thrill by putting up such big pics of his father... hard to know who's creepier, father or son. Anyway, I was reminded of Hodel's promised and yet to be delivered results of soil samples from the Sowden house.... I checked with Mr. Harnisch to see what the latest is:

I just read that Hodel is appearing tomorrow, August 22 at 7 PM at the South Pasadena Library to present "The Third and Most Conclusive Installment of His Black Dahlia Trilogy."

According to the announcement...

"The author promises to introduced new, never before released findings, further linking Dr. George Hodel directly to the crime-scene and victim. This news-breaking information is being held as an "exclusive" for those attending the talk, who get to "scoop" the general public."

I was wondering when Larry Harnisch would respond to the Son You Would Never Want to Have: http://ladailymirror.com/2013/08/25/...del-franchise/

In it, Harnisch is funny and logical about it all, as usual.

To quote a commenter to the story:

"[Steve] Hodel is in a dream world and it actually frightens me that he was a cop. If he is this terrible about putting the pieces of Beth’s murder together, I am afraid to know the mistakes he made as a detective." Indeed.

Another commenter introduced me to a word I'd never heard-- Apophenia--which is defined as "the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data."