View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 19, 2011, 5:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkitekte View Post
Its definitely gonna be a good year. I'm really looking forward to the Eakin tower and the rental tower, especially the rental tower. I would imagine that it would fill up fast. Goodbye surface lots. The new federal courthouse should also be very nice.

Any word on another hotel for the MCC? I can't imagine that the Omni would be the only one to go up.
The rental market in downtown, midtown, and the Gulch is white hot right now and I expect the condominium market to pick back up over the next few years as existing projects sell out. Terrazzo, for example, has only 5 units remaining and I believe The Adelicia has less than a dozen and they're both at the absolute top end of the market. The biggest flub of the boom was 5th & Main because the surrounding area hasn't caught on as quick as originally hoped.

No word on anything yet. Although I was thinking about the owners of the Hampton Inn & Suites at Korea Vets Blvd and 4th, they certainly cashed in building that only to have the MCC built a block away 3 years later.