View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 29, 2021, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
Also, most European suburbs are pretty white. Places like St. Denis are the exception, even in Paris region.
Myself, I don't know about that. Ethnic or religious statistics is not allowed by the Constitution of our Republic, and I think it's fine.

I live in Maisons-Alfort, a southeast suburb of Paris very close to it. We have the world's oldest and most prestigious college specialized in veterinarian medicine here in Maisons-Alfort, founded in 1765.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89...ire_d%27Alfort

It is also the most selective thing in the world. Like if you're not a passionate biologist as of age of 10, you won't be able to get in there. It is ultra elitist.

I usually work in Central Paris and bike whenever weather is easy, that's most often the case. I love biking. It is very good for me. That's how I spend my aggressiveness and physical energy.

Here in my neighborhood, we have Whites, Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Indians and their strange Hinduism that I can't really understand yet, a lot of Asians... Ivry-sur-Seine and the 13th arrondissement's China Town are nearby.
We have everything here in Maisons-Alfort, that's a moderately Conservative inner suburb of Paris in Val-de-Marne.

I am very pleased to see diversity in my suburb. To me, it means work, generosity and creativity.
Most locals are open-minded Catholics like myself, though.