View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 3, 2019, 10:23 PM
Burger Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronamut View Post
It's not a crime to be happy about a development and to state why.
lol you and your Cornices hey at least you know what you love and are proud to point it out hehe!

This will be a beautiful and sorely needed refresh to this building and stretch of road. I hope neighbouring properties follow suit!

And remember folks the majority of these developments and redevelopments are thanks solely to the LRT so it's vital that we hold our city council accountable to make sure they don't back out now that Ford is downloading a bunch of costs onto the city in regards to healthcare/education and other cuts. We need the LRT to continue the redevelopment of our core or this all goes bust!

Also Malleum is buying up everything along Barton, King, Main, John and James among other streets as much as I love that they are buying dilapidated buildings and making them beautiful again I'm a little concerned about all the bad buzz they are building with renovictions to existing tenants paying cheap rent. Don't get me wrong I want all this progress but this rate of gentrification is going to come to a boil it's just not sustainable and I feel really bad for the less fortunate because there is nowhere else for them to go the city or the province for that matter has no money/plan to help these people.