View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 8, 2020, 4:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combusean View Post
First off, I never knew that I was condescending to anybody, especially compared to the glut of asshole moderators elsewhere. If anybody thinks I’m being condescending, they are free to point out my behavior because I am one of the first to admit that I’m wrong.

And in that light, with that explanation, you’ve offered a lot of points that have I have not seen offered in such detail before. Thank you.

Probably a lot easier to widen the road then convert to whatever the urbanistas are fetishizing about. I suppose my beef is that this has always been a one-way street, no pun intended, with fire departments deciding what’s important, but you’re right...Fire department apparatuses are designed to respond to whatever call at any time and that is the better way. Maybe there’s a middle ground, maybe there’s not. The two sides are intractable.

Finally, I know my name is bold around here, but I’m still a normal human being and I only exercise moderation power is when people are being disruptive or the board is going to hell. I’m not going to ban anyone for having a contrary opinion. And I shouldn’t be overly entitled to my own.

Lastly, firefighters are amongst the best of the best. Sorry if that was lost in my comment.
Ok, so now you know! I have a picture of your tweet going hard core leftist against the board. Should I post it? (You know what I'm talking about). Don't ban me just so I can't post it!