View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 13, 2021, 3:46 PM

Alright...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbao58 View Post
But the thread asks: What is your favorite? Favorite is by definition subjective and needs no logical or even reasonable explanation.
Wait, everybody in this world wants and needs logics, rationalism, reason and objectiveness to be reassured and comforted.
Saying otherwise has always taken the people to darkness.
People just need merciless accurate sciences and God, which are actually the same.

I mean, who gives a fuck about your personal favorite thing and worries? No one does. I believe even the Lord Himself barely does, cause He wants you stronger than that. You know, Christ just looks at you and says - come on, you can do better than that.
They've all got their favorite things and own issues, hardly ever the same as yours.

Again, that's why this kind of conversations is pointless. The OP just desperately hoped London would come 1st on here, then gave up on this site. Who the hell is the troll?

I'll tell you what, I could invade this forum with thousands of pictures like these then ask them all in a nasty grin - so, what the heck is the prettiest / grandest city in Europe?
But I won't. It'd be too easy, lazy and evil.

Deal with this whole thing.