View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 20, 2020, 6:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcity View Post
thanks for this. gives me hope. I especially like how these futures are balanced around the core. east/west north/south.
I'm glad it's giving you hope.

There's a lot going on in Hamilton these days. I'm optimistic, and willing to shoulder that a good chunk of what is in this model (27 new towers in total) will end up getting built, even if some get chopped down a bit more in height. Regardless of this, the increased presence of towers will help build up the momentum and hopefully keep things going.

There's still a lot that will be added to the model in the near future, including the 5-tower Hamilton City Centre development, the 3-tower John and Wilson development, the 4-tower 200 Market Street development, and additional potential towers from the FirstOntario Centre redevelopment.

Come See My Work: Mississauga Future Skyline Model | Pan-Canadian Future Skylines Project - Kelowna, Saskatoon, Windsor, London, Hamilton, Niagara Falls, Barrie, Ottawa, Halifax​​​ | Astrophotography Thread

Last edited by ericmacm; Mar 27, 2020 at 4:37 PM.