View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 2, 2015, 11:21 PM
don't *meddle*...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
Which sites are you referring too? The Times Square site at 46th Street is listed at 500 Meters here? "Hudson Spire" 1800'+ ft? Let's not kid ourselves, an office building will never reach those heights.
The market for high-end properties is also cooling down. I can't see another tower of this size going up within the next decade or so.
1. That's why I said "potential" as there's no real proposal over 500m, yet.

2. Noone knows any specifics about the Hudson Spire aka Tishman Spire site. That floor count of 61 is simply outdated and cannot be taken seriously for such a massive project. I expect something in the 1,300' - 1,400' range.

3. I don't have the TS site listed as 400m+, but 300m+. Some articles indicate a massive tower ("new tallest").

4. Shvo Tower is listed as 400m+, because Shvoman himself said he's going to build a 100-story tower. No concrete plans have surfaced so far.

5. 1 Vanderbuilt (office) will be over 1,400 to the roof. So a mix of residential + office could yield a megatower in the near future.

6. The Midtown East / Vanderbilt Avenue corridor rezoning hast been given the green light. Again, expect even larger towers popping up here than 1 Vanderbilt.

7. It states on the very first page: "List does not include visions, canceled, never-built, limbo and unsourced projects". Please read the corresponding threads. All projects on page 1 are linked and have a thread.

Last edited by hunser; Jun 2, 2015 at 11:32 PM.