View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 4, 2018, 6:10 PM

Historic Home Renovation in Center Wheeling:
Source: Realtor.com

I came across this really great home renovation at 2308 Eoff Street in Center Wheeling, a couple blocks from the Center Market District. (I would put a Street View link here, but Wheeling has almost no coverage somehow....) The house is a historic 1890s rowhouse that was completely renovated to allow for a modern yet historic feel. It is listed at $190,000

The exterior:

The interior:

It's awesome to see projects like this in Wheeling, especially around Center Market. This area really has amazing potential, and already has a ton of restaurants, cafes, art galleries, and more within walking distance.

Flatiron Building Renovations Complete:

The Flatiron Building in Downtown has completed its renovations! The Flatiron Deli on the first floor is in its soft-opening phase. It currently just has a limited coffee menu but will soon be a full cafe, wine bar, and bakery with deli items and a small grocery item shop. They have also received a go-ahead for their outdoor seating along Nailers Way and are even setting up a small bike-share style rental kiosk due to the building's proximity to the riverfront bike trail.

The Flatiron Building:

The apartments are all ready to be rented, but are going quick. They are running between $1,100 - $1,400 a month. I think the apartments turned out to be absolutely beautiful.

The apartments in the Flatiron Building:

It's super exciting to see yet another successful renovation project in Downtown! Wheeling is really starting to move in the right direction!