View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 31, 2013, 5:10 PM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeworm View Post
Here's some zoning information I found. I'm not sure what it all means, so maybe somebody more familiar with zoning rights could fill me in!
I would expect something of at least 30 floors, maybe as high as 50 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectonic View Post
This was taken on 12.27.13

There are so many parking lots and garages in that area that are slated for development, and more will follow so long as the boom continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
This area, right along Flatbush is probably the one of the best places for development in the entire city. The best transit options anywhere
Usually when people think of urban living in New York (outside of highrise living), this side of Brooklyn is what comes to mind. I always think of Brooklyn as the most "New York" of the boroughs,
it has everything the other boroughs have, though Queens is waking up to its potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
I'd like to see more development along the sides of Prospect Park. That area is very nice.
It is indeed, though exactly how much development can take place is likely limited.

psweeting

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.