View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 30, 2008, 6:13 PM
I'm still alive, la la la

Ooh this is a bit sad, a skybar that's been set up to encourage people to post but no one's posted in it. In that case, I'd better post something and, in the absence of anything meatier to talk about right now and, because there doesn't seem to be an Introductions thread, I'll just say hello, I'm Wendigo. I don't really post on here much because there's nothing about my home city of Sheffield. This makes me sad . Sadly, I have to view myself as being past my mental and physical peak, my favourite film of all time is Quatermass and the Pit, my favourite TV show of all time is Dr Who and my favourite song of all time is a toss-up between Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney, and Atlantic City by Bruce Springsteen.

I've always believed that a thread without any posts is an unhappy thread and, now that people have started posting in it, this thread can feel a little happier. Remember, everytime a person fails to post in a thread, a little pixie dies*.

(*And it's one of those nice pixies, not one of those nasty ones that steal your shoes so you can't find them when you're late for work. I hate those pixies. I keep them in little cages and force them to watch me eat good food like Yorkie Bars while they get nothing but oven chips.)

PS. I came across a bright green slug, the size of a small walrus, trying to get into my kitchen today.