View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 5, 2019, 8:00 PM
Road Engineer Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave46 View Post
I think we've had this discussion before and we've always been the opposing ends of it.
Yea it was my bad that I didn't know the names well at that time. If anything, probably only Loco101 and swimmer_spe are with me on this one and, even then, we have different ideas about how it should be done. For example, swimmer_spe will be opposed to elevated structures and tolls whereas I think the segments most utilized by trucks should be twinned and tolled because it's not exactly provincial responsibility anymore (but a federal one).

Quote:
The 'questionable' comment did get to me, I'll admit.
I'll admit that I rub people the wrong way without even knowing it. In fact, now that I think of it, I came off extremely mean-spirited back there, so I apologize.

Quote:
I think I have more of a problem with blind agenda-pushing, especially by non-residents.
This will always be my problem (not that I'll leave it unresolved).
If you notice, I've actually abstained from talking about TCH for a good two weeks, until Ottawaresident revived the thread (not that I'm blaming him).

Last edited by Dengler Avenue; Feb 5, 2019 at 8:40 PM.