View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 27, 2012, 8:10 PM
You can call me David

I'm a Mac guy so the steps are a little different for me, and I can't give 100% specific instructions. But PastPresent, if you still have trouble, why don't you just post the test string that you tried to use, and we can probably de-bug it fairly easily.

Keep in mind that your posts here can be edited over and over, so once you've finally got this sorted out you can go back and fix previous attachment problems, add more photos, etc.

The main thing is you need to host your photos someplace else, first. Once you have done that, it should be fairly easy to capture the image URL and paste it into your reply, with [Ximg]http://blah.blah.etc[/imgX]. (Ignore the two X's, I just added them to make the rest of the string visible.)

Another trick is, if you click the quote button on some other post that contains images, you will see the exact text string that that person used, which can serve as an example of what you need to do.

If you still have trouble, you could go ahead and post with errors, then give me or someone else here your log in info and we can go in and fix it for you.

Don't give up, you're probably very close already.