View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 3, 2011, 3:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyRonin View Post
Here's my attempt at Toronto. Red boxes are for parking lots with either no existing plans or none that I am aware of (in which case, many that are red inevitably shouldn't be), and green boxes are for parking lots with active building proposals on them. Any other uncoloured parking lots seen here have since been built over. Its by no means perfectly accurate, but gives a pretty good indication of the parking lot situation nonetheless.

Wow, looks like you did a pretty good job on this one. I really hope the huge lot at Queen and Dalhousie gets developed into something nice.

I think the parking lot at Jarvis and Queen is still there though, isn't it? And the one at Front and Sherbourne?

Also, the lot at Victoria & Richmond is technically a bit smaller since there are a couple old buildings on the SW corner.

I think the one at Duncan and Nelson will have Studio II on it.

And technically not a parking lot, but what's going on at the property at St Luke and Breadalbane? According to skyscraper map, there's nothing there, and I don't remember seeing anything last time I was on Yonge, but it looks like it's part of the Bay Club development?