View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 4, 2015, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Great shots, love the way you captured the city.
Thank you! The source material really didn't hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mSeattle View Post
Fascinating and ornate!
Thank you and I know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColDayMan View Post
Fantastic!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fflint View Post
Very cool. We don't see enough Mexico City around here.
Thank you! If you go, I assure you that you will see plenty of Mexico City around there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Enjoyed this tour along Mexico DF. That´s a great city! Thanks for your varied pictures.

Congrats and greetings from Madrid, Spain.
Thank you, it really is, and you are welcome! Greetings from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroycreate View Post
Breathtaking. One of my most favorite cities in the world.
Thank you. Mine too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnyc View Post
yeah great thread. and you got around a lot - i see frida's casa azul and xochimilco!
Thank you. We visited Coyoacan and Frida y Diego's house on our first day there (2 hour wait to get into Casa Azul). Coyoacan has a very Mexican feel to it that I felt other areas didn't have as fully developed. Probably my favorite part of the trip.

The intent at Xochimilco was to take a boat to the island of the dolls, but the travel time in the busy canals was around 5 hours. Moral of the story, don't visit DF between Christmas and New Years and expect to not have to wait multiple hours for any attractions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plinko View Post
Oh hell yes!

I can't believe it's been 10 years since my one and only trip there. A truly special city.

Reforma's looking all grownz up.
Thank you! Now is the perfect time for you to take a return trip. Reforma continues to get its growth spurt on. It may be hard to tell because the photos are all instagrammy, but there were no less than a dozen cranes visible along Paseo de la Reforma from the view at Chapultepec.